Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

back and in full effect

Hellooooooo there.....I am back/ I was a little under the weather for a couple of days/ had a cold I just couldn't shake/ But I'm back/ Honestly. I just got sick and tired of being sick and tired./ I promise never to leave you again for so long./ OK so what have we done. / Well we performed on a T.V. show here in Turkey./ 

This show is the Martha Stewart of Turkey so it was supposedly seen by a million people across Europe../ I don't know about that...I didn't see them....On this show they usually do some cooking and some knitting, since they had a cook, we were given an assignment of rolling up balls of yawn.....And even though this may sound like it would be boring...we actually had fun.....I think after doing that for an hour we could do push-ups with our fingers...Damn....After the show, we took a ferry to the Asia side of Turkey to have lunch/dinner.... A visually stunning ride down the Bosphorus....great food...there has been alot of eating on this tour.....ok I'm going to stop here....don't want to overload you all at once....plus we're getting ready to do some sightseeing today, and its chilly and raining...so we'll see.
steve/sapp/universes/2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi u crew!

i hope you're not freezing in ankara. i miss you already. but i wanted to let you know that when i was heading home from the airport last night i passed a billboard that said istanbul and had a photo in the background that was taken right outside of our hotel (night-time shot with the bridge and its lights, the illuminated mosque, and the bosphorours).

travel safe and stay warm.

~alexis